Terms and Conditions
In accessing The IP Site and/or contributing to it, you agree to understand and accept the following terms and conditions and this is intended as a binding contract in law.
The IP Site is not liable for the following activities undertaken by the user:
- Comments on posts published on the blog
- Activity compromising security of the blog
- Provision of false information of yourself, personification or other fraudulent misrepresentation
- Activity impacting third party proprietary rights
The IP Site is not responsible for:
- Views or opinions expressed by an author of a published post. Any such views or opinions expressed are solely the personal views of the author
- The material/content in links provided by the blog
- Reliance of the user on our material for any purpose
- Errors, omissions or other misrepresentations that may have escaped our notice, though as a policy, we do our best to correct them at the earliest.
The IP Site uses a variety of tools which are provided by Google in order to share its information, including Google Translate. The IP Site has no control over these tools and does not collect any data as a result of their use. Google may collect and/or process your data in these circumstances. If you have any concerns regarding Google’s use of your personal data following use of these tools, please read Google’s policy.